1. Since the day she was born
until she rides the scooter on her own,
it’s been a constant reminder that no matter what kind of shit thrown,
we’ll be never left (and walk) alone.
We are Liverpool.
2. Motherhood so far is the longest full time job I have survived.
It’s also the only one I would like to sign up.
3. Like the five brownies and five taste of macarons, it’s been sweet colorful years with her.
Like the five pieces of fruit in the stick shared with the friends, we should bite the most sour raspberry on ţhe top first, followed by less sour blueberry until we can taste the sweetness of the grape.
It’s kind of life I pray for her.
4. Most of the time, we’ll only get what we ask for.
Always ask carefully.
5. Stay healthy, be kind, and forever happy.
Happy birthday, Langit Senja.